Kissimmee & Orlando Immigration Law Attorney
At first glance, immigration procedures and forms may seem simple. Many persons decide to process their individual immigration case on their own and without the aid of a lawyer. Immigration law, however, is extremely complex and procedural. Any mistake or failure to include an item of evidence, a document, a translation, or other, could mean the destruction of the person’s case. When clients have attempted to resolve their immigration problem on their own, often times a process which could have been simple becomes extremely complicated and, when the client comes to our office, to repair the errors committed, it is usually much more expensive and time consuming to do so than having hired an attorney from the beginning.
Our Firm has represented, and represents, individuals (and their families when allowed by law), in all types of immigration cases before the United States Citizenship, Immigration, and Services offices; as well as before the Executive Office of Immigration Review (Immigration Court), including:
- Petitions for Non-Immigrant Worker (L-1/L-2 visas).
- Petitions for Alien Relative (I-130).
- H-1 visas.
- K-1 and K-3 fiance(ee) visas.
- Citizenship cases (N-400).
- U.S. residency adjustments.
- Motions to Reopen and Motions to Reconsider with the U.S.C.I.S.
- Asylum cases (affirmative and defensive).
- Removal proceedings, and
- Foreign investor’s visas, among many others.
Our Firm specifically has had substantial experience with L-1 and L-2 visas through contracts with foreign corporations and companies in the United Arab Emirates, Africa, and India, to obtain the entry into the United States, and transfer to the United States, of the corporations’ Chief Executive Officers to work in United States subsidiary companies and corporations. Among them:
- Kent General Trading, Inc.
- Perth, Inc.
- Sukhwinder and Sons International, Inc., and
- Peekay International, Inc., to name a few.
Contact Our Orlando Immigration Law Attorney Today
We invite you to contact the Law Office of Alejandro R. Lopez, P.A., at 407-649-1404 to schedule a private consultation. Our firm accepts major credit cards and offers reasonable attorneys’ fees and payment plans. Hablamos Español.