Kissimmee & Orlando Family Law & Domestic Relations Attorney
Family law and domestic relations matters can be very emotional and difficult to resolve. Our Firm understands the sensitive nature of these cases, specially when there are children involved.
We have defended hundreds of clients against child support, paternity, modifications of support, and enforcement lawsuits and motions, including drivers’ license suspensions, brought against them by the Florida State Department of Revenue’s Child Support Enforcement. Attorney Lopez’s experience as a former lawyer for the Department of Revenue, and his understanding of its processes, helps us to obtain a fair result in the defense of our clients in child support proceedings. We have also represented, and represent, petitioners and respondents in:
- Uncontested and contested divorces/dissolution of marriage cases, including custody matters, time-sharing issues, division of marital and non-marital properties and liabilities, parental responsibility, alimony, child support, retroactive child support, and attorneys’ fees issues, among other.
- Modifications of child support orders and of alimony orders.
- Uncontested and contested paternity cases, including all minor child related issues related to such cases
- Enforcement of child support and alimony orders in court through motions for contempt, motions to enforce, and motions to establish and set arrears and repayment, among other.
- Petitions for Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence, including all issues related to any minor children involved in the case.
- Petitions for Injunction for Protection Against Repeat Violence.
- Uniform Family Interstate Support Act cases.
- Pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, paternity agreements, and Marital Settlement Agreements.
- Powers of attorney granting temporary parental rights to third parties, and
- All types of motions before the Circuit Court judges, including for termination of child support, extension of child support payments, contempt, termination of income deduction orders, temporary custody and/or support, etc., among others.
Contact Our Orlando Family Law & Domestic Relations Attorney Today
We invite you to contact the Law Office of Alejandro R. Lopez, P.A., at 407-649-1404 to schedule a private consultation. Our firm accepts major credit cards and offers reasonable attorneys’ fees and payment plans. Hablamos Español.